- Got up. (Tripped over the rug, actually, but I stayed vertical.)
- Had breakfast. (I LOOKED AT the fruit bowl; does that count?)
- Brushed my teeth, used inter-dental brush. (Once a hygienist….BTW, have you flossed today? I’m talking to you, yeah, you. Don’t be messing with me; we can always tell, and you know I’ll ask again.)
- Dusted off my sewing machine. (Have you ever measured dust in inches?)
- Sprinkled inspiration close by. (And you thought I meant those fabric squares. Aren’t you cute.)
- Got out the
winedinner dishes for later. (Alright, already! Inner Martha is pushy today.)
- Read up on balancing my
shin guards shock absorbersChakra. WhatEVER! (Harmony, inner-peace, yadda yadda. I grew up in the 60s…where’s my Woodstock tape?)
- Practiced self-cleansing: I yelled at the neighbors at the top of my lungs. (Read it on the Internet, must be true.)
Time for a nap. How am I doing so far?
You make me laugh so hard I may need stitches!
LikeLiked by 1 person