Pristine

snow_dec-2016-1

snow_dec-2016-21

img_20161216_083710284.jpg

img_20161216_083546015.jpg

And, the best for last:

snow_dec-2016-6

May you find beauty and peace throughout your day.

12 comments for “Pristine

1. January 1, 2017 at 3:41 pm

I love scenes like that. Mother Nature does such good work. We see so little of that up here. You captured it beautifully.

Liked by 1 person

• January 3, 2017 at 11:02 am

Thank you. We’ve had such beautiful snow scenes that I have a hard time keeping my camera in my pocket. I LOVE fresh snow, but I HATE driving in the stuff. Ice is worse, but we live in the “flat lands” and that helps. How much snow did you get where you live? This second round we had about one and a half inches.

Liked by 1 person

• January 4, 2017 at 6:30 am

There was no significant snow since the 14th of Dec. Everything is frozen here though. I’m praying hard that the weather holds for my son’s drive to the mountains of northern Arizona. I love looking at the snow but I live at the bottom of a hill and they do nothing to clear the road here. No one moved for a week other than me. My truck will make it through anything. I bought it when I lived in the N Arizona mountains and we had significant snow. Up to 6ft. Here everything is just icy. Not pretty. I never think to take pictures as often as I’d like. I’m glad you are.

Liked by 1 person

• January 4, 2017 at 1:30 pm

They said possible flurries here today, but so far, none. And yes, we get snow but it’s the ice that can be tricky. Your truck sounds wonderful, and necessary where you lived. For a while I drove a Ford Expedition–yes, a gas hog–and while it was costly (and the reason we got rid of it), I loved it. I felt so safe. We downsized a few years ago to a smaller car, and I still prefer the larger vehicle. It’s funny how life is cyclical. When we were kids, dad always had the camera handy, and he used it often. He’s in very few photos because he took them all. Only years after he died did I appreciate his efforts. I’m so thankful he did what he did. I recall one aunt who admonished him for taking yet another shot (of her and her young daughter). That aunt passed away several years ago and I always smile when I see the shots dad took. He never shied away from taking pictures. I hope some day my children will value those that will come to them. πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

2. December 18, 2016 at 8:08 pm

Beautiful! Everything looks so peaceful.

Liked by 1 person

• December 20, 2016 at 7:58 am

Thank you, Sheryl. It was. The rains have hit now (and it’s 50 degrees today). I love the white cleanness of fresh snow, but it doesn’t last very long. Makes the appreciation stronger. πŸ™‚

3. December 17, 2016 at 4:15 pm

Oh my gosh! I needed this! Those footprints!!

Liked by 1 person

4. Amy
    December 17, 2016 at 2:23 pm

Lovely! I particularly like the second one—of the tree.

Liked by 1 person

5. December 17, 2016 at 10:55 am

Beautiful 😍

Liked by 1 person

Please share your thoughts:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s